Contributors Wanted - Round 2





Last year I decided to add contributors to Made By Girl blog & so glad I did! These talented ladies contributed many interesting posts as most of you may have seen!  So, it's that time again to switch out a few of the contributors & bring in new FRESH FACES & posts! I'm even busier managing my MBG Shop, painting for my Cocoa & Hearts site, marketing, answering email & maintaining my personal life. It's STILL a lot of work, so I'm searching for my next contributors!
 
So, with all that said, I'd love to recruit 7 contributors to blog here on Made By Girl!  It's not going to be an easy task - but I'll choose bloggers for each category below. Categories are:
 
  • Decor/Interior Design
  • Fashion/Beauty
  • DIY
  • Food

Below I've outlined more details & what I'm looking for.
 
HOW OFTEN WILL YOU POST:
1-2x per month for 6 months.


WILL THERE BE PAYMENT:
Not at this time. But it's a great chance to gain more exposure and collaborate with MBG blog.


BIO PAGES:
We'll be adding a page with photos & short bios of all the current contributors .


EXPERIENCE:
Yes - Must have an active/updated blog.


RESOURCES:
It's very important to credit all images.


PRETTY POST PLS:
I love pretty & interesting posts. So pls put some LOVE into it!
I'm looking for bloggers who have some knowledge of programs like Photoshop & have a similar sense of style as Made By Girl.  The posts you write for MBG cannot be posted on your own blog, but you can link to it from your blog. 

HOW DO YOU SUBMIT:
So, if you think you want to give this a try, email me 
& let me know which category you're interested in. Write 'Contributors' in the email subject pls. ALSO, pls email me your blog so I can see your style! If you submitted last yr. don't be afraid to submit again!
 
WHEN WILL YOU SELECT CONTRIBUTORS:
If you don't hear from someone at Made By Girl in about 2-3 weeks from this post, it means someone else was selected.  Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to everyone. I'll post those that are selected in an upcoming post!



Thanks & looking forward to hearing from you!

Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...