1) It’s a mustache. On a stick. I love it have had this on my wish list for some time now. Everything that Something’s Hiding in Here makes is great, but the mustaches on a stick (this one is “the bartender”) are my favorite!
2) Oh, If I only had an apartment that actually allowed me to hang things on my walls!
I really like the look of old keys and these vintage wall hangings at Fabulous Mess are pretty cool.
3) If you know me from Mixed Plate, you’ll know that I’m a Hawaii gal who recently relocated to San Francisco. I don’t have to tell you that the weather is a little confusing for me, as is how to dress myself each day. I think this sweater by wearflock would keep me warm!
5) Meleana’s bags are always on my list of favorite things. She’s a Hawai¢i wahine like me and since living away from home I always crave a little bit of that aloha feeling. Check the roominess of this Holoholo bag.
6) This lovely red wool hat not only looks like it would keep the noggin warm, but it also is super stylish and the color pops for that little something extra for any outfit. The fabulous folks of Hat House and Little Houses have done it again!